I don’t have much of a sweet tooth, but these are amazing! Puffed rice folded into soft caramel over a double chocolate brownie with a drizzle of milk chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt over top.
- 1 cup Chocolate chunks
- 2 pounds Caramels
- 5 cups Puffed Rice Cereal
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- pinch of Sea Salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease the sides.
- Heat a double boiler over medium-high heat and add the Chocolate chunks. Stir constantly until they are fully melted then remove the top cowl and immediately pour into the baking sheet. Spread the chocolate in an even layer. Allow to cool until set.
- Return the bowl to the boiling water and add in the caramels. Stir until fully melted; about 6-8 minutes. Immediately fold in the rice cereal and spread evenly over the chocolate; allow to cool.
- Clean the bowl and place over the boiling water one more time. Add the milk chocolate chips and stir constantly until melted. Drizzle over the caramel rice cereal and sprinkle with sea salt. Cut into bars.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!