Simple dinner before work! I normally sear the pork before roasting, but didn’t have enough time. I was so happy that the fat rendered perfectly! Served with Garlic Rosemary Mashed Carrots and a Mixed Green Salad. ❤️
Herb Rubbed Pork Loin
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 1 1/2 Hours
- 3 pound Pork Half Loin
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Herbs
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 320°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the loin on the baking sheet, fat side up, and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with the seasonings and herbs then rub until the loin is evenly coated.
- Bake for an hour and a half or until internal temp reaches 165° F.
- Tent with foil and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!