I had some requests for my Garlic Rosemary Mashed Carrots recipe that I made as a side for the Herb Rubbed Pork Loin. 💕🥕 I had some carrots that were starting to sprout roots in my crisper drawer so they needed to be used up. 🤣
Garlic Rosemary Mashed Carrots
Servings: 4 Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 lbs Carrots; peeled and chopped
- 1 large Onion; chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Rosemary; finely chopped
- 4 large cloves Garlic; minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the carrots and onion. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and add the rosemary, garlic, salt, pepper and cream. Mash with a potato masher and if it isn’t the consistency you’d like you can use an upright or immersion blender to make it smoother.
- Taste and season accordingly. Serve hot with pork gravy.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!