All of the pancake-y deliciousness and none of the babysitting! You can substitute the gluten free flours with 3 cups of baking or A/P flour. 😊 I, unfortunately, cranked the heat up too high and it cracked. Bummer! I altered the recipe below with the proper baking temperature and time. ❤️
Strawberry Banana Sheet Pancake
Servings: 5 Cooking Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup White Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/2 cup Potato Starch
- 1 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Amaranth Flour
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum (Nix this if you’d prefer the gluten rich recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Flake Salt
- 1 1/2 cups Skim Milk
- 1 cup luke warm Water
- 1 large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Strawberries; sliced
- 1 large Banana; sliced
- Spritz of Coconut Oil
- Spritz baking sheet with coconut oil and use a paper towel or basting brush to evenly coat the bottom and sides. You can also use parchment paper, but be sure to still coat the sides.
- Sift all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl then create a well in the center.
- Add in wet ingredients to the well and whisk; slowly incorporating the dry ingredients. Make sure not to over-mix your batter or it will be very dense. Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Add batter to the baking sheet and smooth out the top before gently layering the fruit. Bake for 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!