I honestly thought that the BBQ chips would be the favorite (and they were still really delicious) but those Garlic Herb chips were gone in minutes! They were just as delicious as store bought chips and had WAY less calories!
- Peel and very thinly slice the potatoes before soaking them in cold water for 20 minutes.
- Preheat Air Fryer to 375°F.
- Rinse and pat the potatoes dry before placing in an even layer on an Air Fryer rack (you may have to do this in batches) and spritzing lightly with oil. Place the rack in your air fryer and fry for 8 minutes.
- Remove the rack and use tongs to flip the chips before spritzing with oil again and placing back in the air fryer for an additional 5-8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Once the chips are done cooking, place them in a large bowl and sprinkle the seasoning over top; toss to coat.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!