Heading back out for food deliveries tonight and my stomach’s in knots, so no cooking today. I had some requests for this recipe over various groups, so figured I’d post this! They are so delicious! I have a not so secret love for mushrooms.
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 1 lb Mushrooms; minced
- 1 small Onion; finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic; finely minced
- 1 package Cream Cheese; softened
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 large Egg for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large cast iron skillet, sauté the mushrooms, onions and garlic until tender. Add mushroom mixture into a large bowl and add the rest of the filling ingredients; mix until well incorporated.
- Roll out the dough and place 2 tablespoons of the filling every 4 inches. Use a pizza cutter or bench scraper to cut into 4” squares. Fold the corners over and pinch firmly to seal. Place seam side down on a baking sheet and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the top is golden and flaky.
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!