I had some people ask for the Lemon Almond Cookie recipe. Here it is. 🥰 They’re one of my favorite summer snacks!
Lemon Almond Cookies
• 1 cup Almond Flour
• 2 cups A/P Flour
• 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
• liberal pinch of Salt
• 1 cup Unsalted Butter
• 1/4 cup Shortening
• 1 cup Sugar
• 1 small Lemon; juiced and zested
• 1/2 teaspoon pure Vanilla Extract
• 1/4 teaspoon Lemon Extract
• 2 large Eggs
• 1/2 cup White Chocolate
• 1/8 teaspoon Lemon Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine flours and baking soda; mix well.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugar. Add in the eggs as well as the lemon juice, zest and extracts. Mix until well combined. Add the dry mixture in increments, fully combining between each portion until all of the flour is incorporated. Cover and store in the fridge for an hour.
- Scoop 1 1/2” balls onto a baking sheet about 2” apart and place in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the center is set. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add white chocolates and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted and smooth. Add extract and stir to combine. Drizzle over the cooled cookies and enjoy!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!