The humble Tuna Casserole. 6 simple, inexpensive ingredients that come together to form a childhood favorite! This is one of my go-to weeknight meals because of it’s simplicity.
- 12 ounces Canned Tuna; drained
- 10.5 ounces Cream of Mushroom
- 10.5 ounces Skim Milk
- 4 cups Egg Noodles
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- 1 cup Sour Cream Cheddar Chips; crushed
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of liberally salted water to a boil and add noodles. Cook until almost al dente; about 8 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine cream of mushroom and milk; whisking until smooth before folding in the noodles, tuna and frozen peas. Pour into a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and bubbling at the edges. Remove from the oven and top with the crumbled chips. Place back in the oven and bake an additional 8 minutes or until the chips are hot and are a slightly darker golden brown.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!