I’ve been furiously working on the cookbook and haven’t had the chance to do much cooking. Thank goodness for the freezer meals I prepped earlier! I’m taking a little breather today because Teriyaki Chicken sounded amazing!
- 3 lbs Chicken Thighs; cut into 1” chunks
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 large Bell Pepper; cut into chunks
- 1 large Zucchini; sliced
- 6-10 Bamboo Skewers
- In a large bowl, add chicken and marinade ingredients. Cover and chill at least 1 hour; preferably overnight.
- Soak the bamboo skewers for 15 minutes and remove the chicken from fridge. Skewer the chicken and vegetables and discard the remaining marinade.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the teriyaki sauce, cover and heat through. Reduce heat to low and keep warm while the skewers are cooking.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add the skewers and cook each side for 2 minutes or until the chicken is firm all the way through. Drizzle the sauce over the skewers and serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!