Getting dinner prepped up! Spice Rubbed Chicken Quarters, Parchment Wrapped Ancho Corn on the cob, Buttered Peas, Coleslaw and leftover Macaroni and Cheese!
- 4 lbs Chicken Quarters
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl combine the spices and oil. Pat the chicken dry and rub liberally with the spice mixture, making sure to get it under the skin. Place the chicken on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and topped with a baking rack. Bake for 45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F and the skin is crispy.
- Remove from the oven and tent with foil, resting for 3 minutes before serving.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!