Leftover spaghetti and chili from dinners passed? What’s a girl to do! Make Chili Spaghetti, of course! It was amazing! Definitely going to be doing this again next time I make chili.
- 8 cups Leftover Chili Con Carne or any type of Chili
- 16 ounces Spaghetti Pasta
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- Bring a large pot of liberally salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente; about 12 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Layer the cooked pasta on the bottom of a large skillet or pie plate and top with the leftover chili. Sprinkle cheese over top and place in oven. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve with cornbread or garlic bread and enjoy!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!