I love beef jerky! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. I prefer to make it myself without all those preservatives and unpronounceable ingredients. Not to mention I have more control of the salt content. So delicious and easy!
Baked Beef Jerky
- 5 lbs Beef
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- Sesame Seeds, Red Pepper Flakes or Cracked Black Pepper
- Slice the beef thinly against the grain and add it to a large ziplock bag with the soy sauce, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Place in the fridge and marinate overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 175°F and layer the beef over a baking sheet with a wire rack.
- Bake for 3-4 hours or until dehydrated, turning once halfway through.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes then eat to your leisure and place what’s left in an airtight container, storing in the fridge.