I love beef jerky! I can eat an entire bag in one sitting. I prefer to make it myself without all those preservatives and unpronounceable ingredients. Not to mention I have more control of the salt content. So delicious and easy!
Baked Beef Jerky
• 5 lbs Beef; thinly sliced
• 1 cup Soy Sauce
• 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
• 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
• 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
• 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
• 1 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon Onion Salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
• Top with Sesame Seeds, Red Pepper Flakes our Cracked Black Pepper
1. Add everything to a large ziplock bag and marinate in fridge overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 175°F and layer beef over rack lined baking sheet.
3. Bake for 3-4 hours or until dehydrated.
4. Allow to cool for 30 minutes then place in a airtight container.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!