It’s been years since I’ve done Greek Night so I made Smothered Greek Pork Chops with Tomato Feta Smashed Potatoes for dinner! The herbs are so yummy with the hot, creamy Feta and the juicy pork! I’ve been meaning to make smashed potatoes for a while now and I have no idea why it’s taken this long.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a chopping board, drizzle pork chops with oil and liberally season with herbs and spices. Allow to rest until the vegetables are ready.
- Meanwhile, layer vegetables over the sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil then sprinkle with seasoning; tossing to coat.
- Place a wire rack over the vegetables and place chops on top so the juices drip over the vegetables. Place in oven and bake for 40 minute or until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145°F.
- Remove from oven and plate; topping with a heaping portion of vegetables and Feta Cheese.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!