I love one pan meals! It makes cleanup quick and simple, and I’m all about that! ❤️ The vegetables actually taste really good with the Honey Mustard dressing! This means I’m ridiculously excited for lunch tomorrow! Grilled Alice Springs Chicken Wraps FTW!
Copycat Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken
• 4 large Chicken Breasts
• Drizzle of Olive Oil
• Pinch of Salt and Pepper
• 1 large clove Garlic; finely minced
• 1 cup Mushrooms; quartered and sliced
• 1/2 cup Onions; chopped
• 8 Bacon Slices; cooked and coarsely chopped
• 1 cup Sharp Chedder; grated
• 2 cups Broccoli florets
• 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes; halved
• 2/3 cup Dijon Mustard
• 1/4 cup Honey
• Splash of White Vinegar
• Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag and use a skillet or meat tenderizer to flatten them to an even thickness, about 1 inch. Place in baking dish and drizzle with oil then sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Rub all over until the whole breast is coated then place back in the center of the dish.
- Surround the chicken with broccoli and tomatoes then season with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms and onions evenly over top of the chicken then drizzle liberally with the Honey Mustard Dressing.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165°F and the juices run clear. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!