I love one pan meals! It makes cleanup quick and simple, and I’m all about that! The vegetables actually taste really good with the Honey Mustard dressing! This means I’m ridiculously excited for lunch tomorrow! Grilled Alice Springs Chicken Wraps FTW!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken breasts in a large ziplock bag and use a skillet or meat tenderizer to flatten them to an even thickness, about 1 inch. Place in baking dish and drizzle with oil then sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic. Rub all over until the whole breast is coated then place back in the center of the dish.
- Surround the chicken with broccoli and tomatoes then season with salt and pepper; drizzle with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
- Sprinkle the mushrooms and onions evenly over top of the chicken then drizzle liberally with the Honey Mustard Dressing.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165°F and the juices run clear. Allow to cool for 5 minutes then serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!