Speed round! I only had an hour and a half before work and I really really wanted Huli Huli Chicken and Sweet Rice. Aloha! 🏖
Skillet Huli Huli Chicken & Sweet Rice
• 2 lbs Chicken Thighs
• 1 1/2 cups Huli Huli Sauce; homemade or store-bought both work
• 1 cup Rice; uncooked
• 2 cups chopped vegetables of choice
• Drizzle of Sesame Oil
• Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and Ginger Powder to taste
• 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
• Drizzle of Huli Huli Sauce
• Drizzle of Citrus Aioli (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, add rice, vegetables, seasoning and broth; mix thoroughly. Nestle chicken into the rice and add Huli Huli sauce over top.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes. Remove the lid and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!