Leftovers make such amazing wraps! Alice Springs Chicken Wraps all wrapped up and ready to hit the road for some deliveries! 💕 Kitchenatic’s Parchment Paper to the rescue! They taste amazing cold or heated up in the microwave or on a griddle!
Alice Springs Lettuce Wraps
• leftover Alice Springs Chicken (3 large breasts; sliced)
• 4 large Lettuce Leaves
• 1 large Tomato; cored and sliced
• 1 cup Red Onion; thinly sliced
• 4 slices of Sharp Cheddar; sliced in half
• 1/4 cup Honey Dijon Dressing
• 4 Tortillas
- Spread honey mustard over the bottom of each tortilla and top with lettuce.
- Divide tomato, onion, chicken and cheddar evenly over all of the tortillas. You can add a little more dressing at this point if you’d like.
- Wrap the tortilla tightly and secure with parchment paper, plastic wrap or foil.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!