Leftovers make such amazing wraps! If you don’t have any Alice Spring’s Chicken leftovers hanging out in your fridge, you can make in in no time! 💕 They taste amazing cold or heated up in the microwave or on a griddle!
Alice Springs Lettuce Wraps
- 2 large Chicken Breasts
- 1 small Onion; sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms; sliced
- 1/2 cup Bacon Crumbled
- 1 clove Garlic; minced
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Honey Dijon Dressing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 large Lettuce Leaves
- 1 large Tomato; cored and sliced
- 1 cup Red Onion; thinly sliced
- 4 slices of Sharp Cheddar; sliced in half
- 1/2 cup Honey Dijon Dressing
- 4 burrito sized Flour Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F and add the chicken to a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic. Top with the onions, mushrooms, bacon, honey mustard and finally cheddar. Spread honey mustard over the bottom of each tortilla and top with lettuce. Bake for 25 minutes and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Divide the lettuce, tomato, onion, cooked Alice Spring’s Chicken, honey mustard and cheddar evenly over all of the tortillas.
- Wrap the tortilla tightly and secure with parchment paper, plastic wrap or foil. Griddle for extra crispiness, chill for later or eat immediately.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!