I couldn’t sleep and had a hankering to cook! I’ll call it Midnight Manicotti! I normally make my marinara from scratch, but the empty jar of Prego sitting in my fridge makes me think that’s not the case this go ‘round.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook until almost al dente. Pour into a strainer and run cold water over top to stop them from cooking further.
- Spread half of the marinara over the bottom of a baking dish or…sheet pan?
- In a large bowl, combine cheese filling ingredients and mix thoroughly. Scoop into ziplock bag and snip one of the corners.
- Fill each Manicotti with the cheese mixture and top with remaining marinara and sprinkle Parmesan over top.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with wine!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!