I’ll call it Midnight Manicotti! ❤️ I normally make my marinara from scratch, but the empty jar of Prego sitting in my fridge makes me think that’s not the case this go ‘round.
• 1 package Manicotti Pasta
• 1 jar Marinara Sauce
• 1 cup Parmesan
• 3 cups Ricotta Cheese
• 2 large Eggs
• 1/2 cup Mozzarella
• 1/4 cup Parmesan
• 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
• 1 clove Garlic; finely minced
• Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta. Cook until almost al dente. Pour into a strainer and run cold water over top to stop them from cooking further.
- Spread half of the marinara over the bottom of a baking dish or…sheet pan?
- In a large bowl, combine cheese filling ingredients and mix thoroughly. Scoop into ziplock bag and snip one of the corners.
- Fill each Manicotti with the cheese mixture and top with remaining marinara and sprinkle Parmesan over top.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with wine! 🤣
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!