I had a head of cabbage in my fridge that I needed to use up and this recipe popped into my head. They turned out great! The heat of the chile paste and the creaminess of the Sriracha Aioli went so well together.
- Heat a large skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat and add in the ground beef, shallots, garlic, ginger, carrot and sugar snap peas. Sauté until the beef is cooked through, then drain and add in the rice, 1 cup teriyaki sauce and water chestnuts. Cover and turn off the heat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fill each cabbage leaf with ⅓ cup of the beef filling and roll tightly. Place the rolls in a large baking dish and drizzle with the remaining 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce over top. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the Sriracha Aioli ingredients and whisk until smooth. Cover and place in the fridge until the rolls are done cooking.
- Remove the rolls from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the aioli over top and garnish with cilantro, sesame seeds or fresh chiles slices.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!