Baked some Garlic Parmesan Wings for lunch! ❤️ They were missing something, so I made an Italian Vinaigrette to drizzle over top. Top notch wings! I will definitely be adding these to my weekly wing recipe rotation.
Bake Garlic Parmesan Wings
• Dozen Wing drumettes and flats
• 3 Tablespoons Cornstarch
• Pinch of Salt and Pepper
• 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 teaspoon Fresh Basil; chopped
• 1 teaspoon Oregano
• 1 teaspoon Parsley
• 3 Tablespoons Italian Vinaigrette
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a large bowl, toss wings in the cornstarch, salt and pepper.
3. Place wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 165° F, flipping halfway through.
4. Once done, transfer wings to a large bowl with remaining ingredients. Toss to coat and serve.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!