Quick lunch before heading out for deliveries! Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Breast with steamed veggies over steamed Jasmine Rice and a little bit of hot broth on the side! Yummo! 🍚 🍲🥢 It’s so simple, quick and tasty!
Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
- 1 large Chicken Breast; pounded to 1/2” thickness
- Pinch of:
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Smoked Paprika
- 1 cup Carrots; diced
- 1 cup Broccoli; diced
- 1 cup Zucchini; diced
- 1 cup Cauliflower; diced
- 1/2 cup Bell Peppers; diced
- 1/3 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice
- 2 cups Rice; cooked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Add 1” of water to a medium saucepan over high heat and place steamer basket inside. Fill with the vegetables and season with a sprinkle of salt. Cover and steam until tender. About 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, season the chicken with the spices, salt and pepper while you heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add a drizzle of olive oil and add the chicken; searing until the internal temperature reaches 165° F and juices run clear. About 2 minutes per side, then remove from the pan and tent with foil.
- Scoop the cooked rice into the bottom of a bowl and add the vegetables over top. Slice the chicken and place over the vegetables. Heat the teriyaki sauce and pineapple juice in a small saucepan over medium heat (you can also microwave them) until hot then drizzle over the chicken and vegetables, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!