Quick lunch before heading out for deliveries! Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Breast with steamed veggies over steamed Jasmine Rice and a little bit of hot broth on the side! Yummo! 🍚 🍲🥢 It’s so simple, quick and tasty!
Hawaiian Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
• 1 large Chicken Breast; pounded to 1/2” thickness
• Sprinkle of Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder and Smoked Paprika
• 1 cup Carrot; diced
• 1 cup Broccoli; diced
• 1 cup Zucchini; diced
• 1 cup Cauliflower; diced
• 1/2 cup Bell Pepper; diced
• 1/2 cup Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce
• 2 cups Steamed Rice
• Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Season chicken and heat a cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Drizzle in olive oil. Once hot, add chicken and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165° F and juices run clear. About 4-5 minutes per side.
2. Add 1/2” of water to a medium saucepan and place steamer basket inside. Fill with veggies and season with a sprinkle of salt. Cover and steam until tender. About 6 minutes.
3. Scoop hot, steamed rice into a bowl and add vegetables. Slice chicken and place over top. Drizzle with Hawaiian Teriyaki Sauce and sprinkle with sesame seed.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!