I love Shrimp! I’m not a huge seafood person, but shrimp is definitely something that I regularly indulge in; grilled or smoked being my favorite.
Margarita Grilled Shrimp
• 2 lbs raw extra large Shrimp; raw
• 3 large Limes; juiced and zested
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne
• 1 Tablespoons Cilantro; minced
• 1/8 Cup Tequila
1. In a large bowl; combine all of the marinade ingredients and divide; reserving half and placing in the fridge. Pour the remaining marinade and the shrimp in the fridge for 3 hours.
2. Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. Remove shrimp from marinade and place on skewers; discard marinade.
5. Place shrimp on grill and cook 6 minutes; flipping once.
6. Serve with refried beans, Cilantro Lime Rice or in corn tortillas with slaw.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!