I love Shrimp! I’m not a huge seafood fan, but shrimp is definitely something that I regularly indulge in. Grilled or smoked being my favorite cooking methods. This dish goes brilliantly with Cilantro Lime Rice or Grilled Veggies!
- In a large bowl; combine all of the marinade ingredients and divide; reserving half and placing in the fridge. Pour the remaining marinade and the shrimp in the fridge for 3 hours.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and place on skewers; discard the remaining marinade. Place shrimp on grill and cook for 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with refried beans, Cilantro Lime Rice or in corn tortillas with cactus slaw.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!