I made crepes for the first time! I drizzled the top with some fresh sweet lemon curd and stuffed them with whipped cream and homemade blueberry jam. ❤️ Definitely making them again!
Lemon Blueberry Crepes
• 2/3 cup Flour
• 1 cup Whole Milk
• 2 Eggs; room temp
• 1 Tablespoon Butter; melted
• Pinch of Salt
• Splash of Lemon Juice
• Splash of Vanilla
• 2 cups Whipped Cream
• 1/2 cup Lemon Curd
• 1 cup Blueberry Jam
• 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and blend until there are no lumps. I used my immersion blender but you can use an upright blender. Whisking by hand takes several minutes longer if you don’t have a blender.
- Cover and place in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add a pad of butter. Once hot, remove the batter from the fridge. Pour 1/3 cup of the batter into the hot skillet and tilt until you have a thin, even layer. Cook for 30 seconds to a minute per side and place in a warm oven until the rest of the crepes are done.
- Fold the blueberry jam into the whipped cream and spread over the crepe. Fold in half, then in half again and place them on a plate. Drizzle with lemon curd and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!