I made crepes for the first time! I drizzled the top with some fresh sweet lemon curd and stuffed them with whipped cream and homemade blueberry jam. ❤️ Definitely making them again!
Lemon Blueberry Crepes
• 2/3 cup Flour
• 1 cup Whole Milk
• 2 Eggs; room temp
• 1 Tablespoon Butter; melted
• Pinch of Salt
• Splash of Lemon Juice
• Splash of Vanilla
• 2 cups Whipped Cream
• 1/2 cup Lemon Curd
• 1 cup Blueberry Jam
• 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
1. In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and blend until there are no lumps. I used my immersion blender but you can use an upright blender. Whisking by hand takes several minutes if you don’t have a blender.
2. Cover and place in fridge between 1 hour to overnight.
3. Heat skillet over medium high heat and add a thin layer of butter. Allow to get hot and remove the batter from the fridge.
4. Pour 1/3 cup of the batter into the hot skillet and tilt until you have a thin, even layer. Cook for 30 seconds to a minute per side and place in warm oven until the rest of the crepes are done.
5. Fold jam into the whipped cream and spread over the crepe. Fold in half, then in half again and place them on a plate. Drizzle with lemon curd and sprinkle with powdered sugar.