Fresh hash browns are so much better than the ones you find in the freezer aisle. The store-bought ones are typically deep fat fried, but pan frying or air frying your own is healthier and fresher. French toast with berry syrup, baked bacon, scrambled eggs and hash browns! Those hash browns were awesome!
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat and add 3 tablespoons bacon grease.
- Add the potatoes to a dish towel and squeeze out the moisture. Place the potatoes in bowl with other ingredients and hand mix.
- Grab a handful of he potato mixture and form a ball in your hand. Add to hot the skillet and flatten with a spatula.
- Fry for 3 minutes and flip, frying the other side for an additional 3 minutes. Check to make sure they aren’t scorching on the bottom and reduce heat if the pan gets too hot.
- Once cooked through, place hash browns on paper towel to drain the excess grease and serve!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these!