Cooking for one everyday means I have a LOT of leftovers. This means I have to get a little creative on leftover night. This one box of spaghetti made 3 dishes. I was out of Ricotta, but Mozzarella was a nice substitute!
Leftover Chicken Parm Spaghetti Bake
• 4 cups cooked Spaghetti
• 1 Tablespoon olive oil
• 1 1/2 cups Bolognese Sauce
• 1 cup fresh Spinach
• 2 cups Ricotta Cheese
• 1 large Egg; whisked
• 2 Tablespoons Parmesan; grated
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 1 large Zucchini; thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine cold pasta, olive oil and Bolognese sauce; toss to coat. In another bowl, combine egg, ricotta, parmesan, garlic, salt, pepper and spinach. Mix evenly.
3. Layer half of the pasta mixture in a pie plate and top with cheese mixture, then the remaining pasta. Add the sliced zucchini over top then sprinkle on mozzarella.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is golden and melted.
5. Slice and serve with garlic bread, or in my case, leftover Cuban Sandwich.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!