I love pastry braids! 💕 Delicious, buttery and the whole family will love it! Making the puff pastry takes time, but you can certainly use store bought with amazing results. Serve it with a side salad or a light vinaigrette coleslaw!
Air Fryer Chicken Pastry Braid
• 2 cups Chicken breast; cubed
• 1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
• 1 large Russet Potato; peeled and chopped
• 1/4 cup Carrots; chopped
• 1/4 cup Onion; thinly diced
• 1 Garlic Clove; minced
• 1/4 cup frozen Peas
• 1/4 cup frozen Sweet Corn
• 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
• 1/4 cup Milk
• 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- Heat large skillet over medium heat and add oil. Toss chicken with spices and seasonings and sear until cooked through. Add onions and sauté until fragrant.
- Meanwhile steam carrots and potatoes until tender.
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Add carrots and potatoes to the chicken and cook until tender. Add in the corn and peas.
- In small bowl, combine cornstarch and milk; whisk thoroughly and add to chicken mixture. Stir until thickened.
- Lay puff pastry out and slice each side into 1/2” segments 1/3rd of the way through.
- Add chicken mixture to the center and braid the ends of the pastry together.
- Preheat air fryer to 370°.
- Place braid on rack and air fry for 16-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and flaky.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!