I love pastry braids! Delicious, buttery and the whole family will love it! Making the puff pastry takes time, but you can certainly use store bought with amazing results. Serve it with a side salad or a light vinaigrette coleslaw!
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add a drizzle of oil. Toss the chicken with the spices and seasonings. Place in the skillet and sear until cooked through; about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, steam the carrots and potatoes until tender.
- Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
- Add the vegetables to the skillet with the chicken and add in the corn and peas. In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and milk. Whisk thoroughly and add to the skillet, stirring until thickened. Mix in the cheese.
- Lay the puff pastry out on a cutting board and slice each side into ½” segments ⅓ of the way through.
- Add the chicken mixture to the center and braid the ends of the pastry over the center. Air fry for 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and flaky.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!