I love pastry braids! 💕 Delicious, buttery and the whole family will love it! Making the puff pastry takes time, but you can certainly use store bought with amazing results. Serve it with a side salad or a light vinaigrette coleslaw!
Air Fryer Chicken Pastry Braid
• 2 cups Chicken breast; cubed
• 1 teaspoon Herbs de Provence
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
• 1 large Russet Potato; peeled and chopped
• 1/4 cup Carrots; chopped
• 1/4 cup Onion; thinly diced
• 1 Garlic Clove; minced
• 1/4 cup frozen Peas
• 1/4 cup frozen Sweet Corn
• 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
• 1/4 cup Milk
• 1 sheet Puff Pastry
1. Heat large skillet over medium heat and add oil. Toss chicken with spices and seasonings and sear until cooked through. Add onions and sauté until fragrant.
2. Meanwhile steam carrots and potatoes until tender.
3. Preheat air fryer to 370°F.
4. Add carrots and potatoes to chicken. Add in corn and peas.
5. In small bowl, combine cornstarch and milk; whisk thoroughly and add to chicken mixture. Stir until thickened.
6. Lay puff pastry out and slice each side into 1/2” segments 1/3rd of the way through.
7. Add chicken mixture to the center and braid the ends of the pastry together.
8. Preheat air fryer to 370°.
9. Place braid on rack and air fry for 16-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and flaky.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!