This turned out to be such an amazing early Valentine’s Day dinner! I had some homemade strawberry jam in my fridge from when my freezer fritzed out and Balsamic Vinegar seemed like a great pairing. Sweet, tangy and it was so delicious with the Italian Herbs and garlic I crusted the tenderloin with. The Garlic Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Relish Deviled Eggs and Strawberry Jam Tartlets made for such a memorable meal!
Balsamic Strawberry Glazed Tenderloin
• 2 – 2 pound Pork Tenderloins
• 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
• 2 Tablespoons Italian Herbs
• 2 teaspoons Salt
• 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
• 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
• 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
• 1 1/2 Cups Strawberry Jam
• 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
• 2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 325° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the tenderloins on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with half of the seasonings and herbs per loin and rub until evenly coated. Wrap with foil and bake for 45 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add the strawberry jam and balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, Cover and allow to simmer until pork is done cooking.
- Transfer the tenderloins to a cutting board and tent with foil, rest for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the apple cider vinegar and cornstarch, then pour the slurry into the saucepan and stir until thickened.
- Slice the tenderloin and drizzle the glaze over top.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!