• 1/4 C Strawberries (I only had frozen)
• 1/4 C Blueberries (again, frozen)
• 1/4 C Fresh Raspberries
• 1/2 C Sugar
• 1 Tsp Cornstarch
• 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice; cold
• 1 tsp Butter; melted
• 1/4 C Powdered Sugar
1. In saucepan or skillet over medium heat, add berries and sugar. Fold gently using spatula, making sure not to damage the berries. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, whisk lemon juice and cornstarch. Mix into the berry mixture and gently stir until thickened.
3. Serve over waffles, pancakes or even meat!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these!