Decided to try and make sous-vide Satay Pork Skewers for dinner the other night. Shrimp Fried Rice and Vietnamese Spring Rolls on the side! It turned out to be so delicious! 💕 The pork was so tender!
Satay Pork Skewers
• 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin; cubed
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
• 1 teaspoon Lemongrass; finely minced
• 2 Garlic Cloves; grated
• 1/2 teaspoon Ginger; grated
• 1 teaspoon Turmeric
• 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
• 1 teaspoon Sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
• 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
• 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
• 2 Cups Spicy Peanut Sauce
1. In small bowl, mix all of the herbs and spices with soy sauce. Rub over cubed pork and skewer. Place in vacuum seal or Ziplock bag.
2. Preheat the sous-vide set up to 165°f. Place bag in the water and cook for 2 hours.
3. Remove from water and place in fridge to cool.
4. Once Pork is cooled, heat cast iron skillet over medium high heat and allow to heat up; add sesame oil.
5. Reverse sear the Pork Skewers until golden brown.
6. Serve with Spicy Peanut Sauce, Steamed Rice, Fried Rice or Spring Rolls!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these!