Decided to try and make sous-vide Satay Pork Skewers for dinner the other night. Shrimp Fried Rice and Vietnamese Spring Rolls on the side! It turned out to be so delicious! 💕 The pork was so tender!
Satay Pork Skewers
• 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin; cubed
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
• 1 teaspoon Lemongrass; finely minced
• 2 Garlic Cloves; grated
• 1/2 teaspoon Ginger; grated
• 1 teaspoon Turmeric
• 1/4 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
• 1 teaspoon Sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
• 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
• 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
• 2 cups Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
- In small bowl, mix all of the herbs and spices with soy sauce. Rub over cubed pork and skewer. Place in vacuum seal or Ziplock bag.
- Preheat the sous-vide set up to 165°F. Place bag in the water and cook for 2 hours.
- Remove from water and place in fridge to cool; about 20 minutes. Once the pork is cool, heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and allow to heat up; add the sesame oil. Reverse sear the Pork Skewers until golden brown.
- Serve with Spicy Peanut Sauce, Steamed Rice, Fried Rice or Spring Rolls!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!