This is a recipe that’s been handed down to me from my mom and I LOVE it! The large chunks of tomato and onion add a delicious texture to the creaminess of the mashed avocado. It’s the best dip for homemade Tortilla Chips, Chimichangas, tacos and burritos!
The Best Chunky Guacamole
• 3 ripe avocados
• 1 small tomato; roughly diced
• 1 small red onion, diced
• 3 cloves garlic, finely minced (or 1 tbsp garlic powder)
• 1 lg lime
• 2 tbsp Cilantro; coarsely chopped
• salt and pepper to taste
1. In medium bowl, mash avocados with fork.
2. Juice the lime and add to mashed avocado.
3. Add chopped tomato, red onion, garlic, salt, pepper to bowl, folding gently to incorporate.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these!