This is a recipe that’s been handed down to me from my mom and I LOVE it! The large chunks of tomato and onion add a delicious texture to the creaminess of the mashed avocado. It’s the best dip for homemade Tortilla Chips, Chimichangas, tacos and burritos!
The Best Chunky Guacamole
• 3 ripe Avocados
• 1 small Tomato; roughly diced
• 1 small Red Onion, diced
• 3 cloves Garlic; finely minced (or 1 tbsp garlic powder)
• 1 large Lime
• 2 Tablespoons Cilantro; coarsely chopped
• Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork.
- Juice and zest the lime over the mashed avocado and add the chopped tomato, red onion, garlic, salt, pepper to bowl; folding gently to incorporate.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, quesadillas, tacos or chimichangas!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!