This is a recipe that’s been handed down to me from my mom and I LOVE it! The large chunks of tomato and onion add a delicious texture to the creaminess of the mashed avocado. It’s the best dip for homemade Tortilla Chips, Chimichangas, tacos and burritos!
The Best Chunky Guacamole
- 3 large ripe Avocados
- 1 small Tomato; cored and roughly diced
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 3 cloves Garlic; finely minced
- 1 large Lime; juiced and zested
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro; coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork.
- Add the chopped tomato, red onion, garlic, lime juice, zest, salt and pepper to the bowl; folding gently to incorporate.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips, quesadillas, tacos or chimichangas!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!