This is such a quick, inexpensive and easy breakfast! Sausage, Egg and Cheese Muffins. It’s so simple and so delicious! Served with air fried Hash Browns and fresh fruit, it makes for a great start to any weekday. These freeze really well, so make a large batch, wrap them in foil and microwave, bake or air fry whenever you have a hankering for a breakfast sandwich!
You can also use sharp cheddar instead of sliced American Cheese for some extra tang and richness!
Mock Sausage & Egg McMuffin
• 6 English Muffins (I used gluten free)
• 6 Eggs; beaten
• Salt & Pepper to taste
• 6 Sausage Patties; precooked
• 6 Slices of Cheese
• 1 Tablespoon Butter
1. Spread butter over English muffins.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat and drizzle in a little oil. Scramble eggs and add in salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 375°f and toast the English muffins until golden. Remove from oven and layer each muffin with sausage patty, 1/6 of the scrambled eggs and cheese slices. Place back in the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. Serve with hashbrowns and fresh fruit!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!