I made Pesto Pulled Pork Garlic Bread last night with Parmesan Herb French Fries for dinner last night and had the leftovers for lunch. So delicious! Garlic, Basil, Parmesan and Pork are a match made in heaven!
The Air Fryer Parmesan Herb French Fries were a great accompaniment! Delicious, crispy and packed full of flavor.
Pesto Pulled Pork Garlic Bread
• 4 large Pork Chops
• 1/4 Cup Butter
• 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil Pesto
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 1 Garlic Bread Loaf
• 1 Cup Onion; sliced
• 2 Tablespoons Basil Pesto
• 5 slices Fresh Mozzarella
1. Heat cast iron skillet over medium high heat and preheat oven to 350°f. In a small bowl, combine butter and pesto. Spread over one side of each chop and place in skillet. Sear until golden brown.
2. Cover with foil and slide into oven; baking for 30-35 minutes or until the chops are fork tender. Remove from oven and shred; removing bones to make stock.
3. Separate the two halves of the garlic bread and spread pesto evenly over top.
4. Add the pork, onion and mozzarella. Add the top half of the garlic bread and wrap tightly in foil. Place on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Unwrap and slice.
6. Enjoy with fries, coleslaw or side salad!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!