Honey Smoked Turkey with Pesto Mayo is such an amazing combination! Add fresh veggies to the equation and you’ve the makings of a filling, wholesome meal! If you don’t have a panini press you can use two cast iron skillets. The first one on the heat source and the second one helping to press the sandwich for a delicious sear!
Pesto Turkey Panini
- 1 large Bread Roll
- 6 slices Honey Smoked Turkey
- 2 slices Provolone cheese
- 1/4 small Red Onion; sliced
- 1 small Tomato; sliced
- 1/4 cup Black Olives; sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil Pesto
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Salad Greens
- Slice roll and preheat a panini press to medium-high heat. Spritz with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayo and pesto; mixing thoroughly. Spread over both halves of the roll. Add the cheese and turkey to roll and place in the press for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the press and add the greens, onions, tomato and black olives. Serve with chips, fries or a salad.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!