Quick grilled sub sandwich and air fried potato chips for lunch! Honey Smoked Turkey with Pesto Mayo is such an amazing combination! Add fresh veggies to the equation and you’ve the makings of a filling, wholesome meal! If you don’t have a panini press you can use two cast iron skillets. The first one on the heat source and the second one helping to press the sandwich for a delicious sear!
Pesto Turkey Panini
• 1 Bread Roll
• 6 slices of Honey Smoked Turkey
• 2 slices Provolone cheese
• 1/4 small Red Onion; sliced
• 1 small Tomato; sliced
• 1/4 Cup Black Olives; sliced
• 1 Cup Salad Greens
• 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil Pesto
• 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Slice roll and preheat panini press to medium high heat. Spritz with oil.
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and pesto; mixing thoroughly. Spread over both halves of the roll.
- Add cheese and turkey to roll and place in the press for 3-5 minutes. If you’re using a skillet grill for 3 minutes and flip; cooking for an additional 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add greens, onion, tomato and black olives.
- Serve with chips, fries or salad!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!