What a great dinner! Delicious and so well balanced! They go so well with Loaded Baked Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, Corn on The Cob and fresh tomatoes on the vine. It’s a delicious celebration meal for birthdays, anniversaries, or those “Treat Yo-self” nights!
Spice Rubbed Steaks
- 3 – 1″ thick Sirloin Steaks
- 3 Tablespoons Montreal Seasoning
- 5 Tablespoons Butter; divided
- 3 Rosemary Sprigs
- 3 Garlic Cloves; smashed
- Bring the steaks up to room temperature and pat dry. Season them liberally with the steak seasoning.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high to high heat and add half of the butter. Sear the steaks for 2-3 minutes before flipping and adding the remaining butter, garlic cloves and rosemary. Baste the steaks with the butter in the skillet for an additional 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and cover, resting for 5 minutes.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!