What a great dinner! Delicious, tangy and so well balanced! The Spice Rubbed Steaks went so well with the Loaded Baked Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli, Spicy Corn on The Cob and fresh tomatoes on the vine. It’s a delicious celebration meal for birthdays, anniversaries, or “Treat Yo-self” nights!
Spice Rubbed Steaks
• 3 large Steaks
• 4 Tbsp Montreal Seasoning
• 4 Tbsp Rosemary Garlic Butter
• 3 Rosemary Sprigs
• 2 Garlic Cloves; smashed
1. Rub seasoning over steaks and allow to rest 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Heat large skillet over high heat until smoking and reduce to medium high. Spread Rosemary Garlic Butter over one side of each steak and place in hot skillet. Sear and flip; top with more butter mixture and sear the other side roughly 2 minutes, basting.
4. Place skillet in oven and cook until medium rare or desired temperature.
5. Tent with foil and allow to rest 5 minutes.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes with gravy, baked potato, corn, steamed broccoli or asparagus.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these!