Halloween Hawaiian Luau night! ❤️ Hawaiian Shrimp and Sausage Skewers, Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Portobellos, Air Fried Egg Rolls with Red Pepper Flake Sweet & Sour Sauce, Pomegranate and Walnut Romaine Salad.
Hawaiian Shrimp and Kielbasa Skewers
* 1 lb Raw Shrimp
* 1 lb Kielbasa
* 1 can Pineapple Chunks; reserve juice
* 1 lg Red Bell Pepper
* 1 lg Red Onion
* 1/2 lb Cremini Mushrooms
* 1 lg Zucchini; cut into 1″ chunks
* 10-12 bamboo skewers; soaked
* 1 C Soy Sauce
* 1/2 C Brown Sugar
* 2 Tbsp Garlic Powder
* 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flake
* 1 tsp Ginger Powder
* 1 Tbsp Fish Oil
* 1 C reserved Pineapple Juice
* 1 tsp cracked Black Pepper
* 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
1. Combine all sauce ingredients except cornstarch. Reserve half on mixture in the fridge.
2. Pour remaining mixture over shrimp and sausage; cover and put in fridge. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat grill to high heat.
4. In small saucepan, heat up remaining sauce mixture over medium high heat. In small ramekin mix cornstarch with 2 Tbsp water; add to sauce mixture.
5. Alternate shrimp, onion, bell peppers, kielbasa, mushroom, pineapple chunks, and zucchini on skewers.
6. Grill for 10 minutes, flipping and basting halfway.