Halloween Hawaiian Luau night! Hawaiian Shrimp and Sausage Skewers, Ricotta and Spinach Stuffed Portobellos, Air Fried Egg Rolls with Red Pepper Flake Sweet & Sour Sauce, Pomegranate and Walnut Romaine Salad.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients, minus the cornstarch, in a medium bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Place the shrimp and sausage in a large bowl and pour half of the sauce mixture over top; cover and chill for 1 hour. Soak the bamboo skewers in water while the meat is marinading.
- Preheat grill to high.
- In a small saucepan, heat the remaining sauce mixture over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Whisk the cornstarch with ¼ cup water in a small bowl and pour the slurry into the saucepan, stirring until thickened. Cover and remove from heat.
- Remove the skewers from the water and add the shrimp, onion, bell peppers, kielbasa, mushroom, pineapple chunks, and zucchini.
- Place the skewers on the grill grate and cook for 8 minutes. Serve the skewers over rice with a drizzle of sauce.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!