I LOVE this sauce! It goes great with rice, pasta, chicken, shrimp, beef, vegetables and just about everything! But my all time favorite dish to serve it with is Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls. It lasts in the fridge for a month and the freezer for 5 months. Needless to say, I make batches and use it weekly.
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic-Chile paste
- 1 Garlic Clove; minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger; grated
- In saucepan over medium heat, add the sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Sauté until fragrant then add in remaining ingredients. Add cold water 1 tablespoon at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Reduce the heat to low and cover; allowing the flavors to marry.
- Ladle into a mason jar or storage container and chill or freeze.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!