I love this sauce! It goes great with rice, pasta, chicken, shrimp, beef, vegetables and just about everything! It lasts in the fridge for a month and the freezer for 3 months. Needless to say, I make batches and use it weekly.
Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
• 1 C chunky peanut butter
• 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
• 2 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
• 1 tsp Lime Juice
• 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
• 1/4 C Soy Sauce
• 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
• 1 Tbsp Garlic-Chile paste (or Sriracha)
• 1 Garlic Clove; minced
• 1/2 tsp Fresh Ginger; finely minced
1. In saucepan over medium heat, add sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant then add in remaining ingredients. Add cold water 1 Tbsp at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
2. Reduce heat to low and cover; allowing flavors to marry.
3. Ladle into mason jar or storage container and chill or freeze.