I always get really hungry the morning after a big dinner. Busted out the air fryer for a quick and easy breakfast! Giant Blueberry Pancake, Maple & Sage Potato Hash and Air Fried Baked Eggs! Let’s get this day started!
Giant Blueberry Pancake
• 1/8 C White Rice Flour
• 1/8 C Tapioca Flour
• 1/4 C Potato Starch
• 1/2 C Brown Rice Flour
• 1/4 C Amaranth Flour
• 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum (Nix this if you’d prefer the gluten rich recipe)
• 1 tsp Baking Powder
• Pinch of Flake Salt
• 1 C Skim Milk
• 1/2 C luke warm Water
• 2 Large Eggs
• 1 tsp oil (Coconut is my favorite!)
• 1/2 C Fresh Blueberries
• Spritz of Coconut Oil
1. Using a paper towel or basting brush, coat dish or cast iron skillet in Coconut Oil.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl, create a well in the center.
3. Add in wet ingredients to the indentation and whisk; slowly incorporating the dry ingredients.
4. Delicately fold in blueberries then let rest between 10-20 minutes.
5. Place dish inside Air Fryer and preheat to 370° F.
6. Add batter to dish and place back in air fryer and cook for 10-15 min or until golden brown on top.