I always get really hungry the morning after a big dinner. Busted out the air fryer for a quick and easy breakfast! Giant Blueberry Pancake, Maple & Sage Potato Hash and Air Fried Baked Eggs! Let’s get this day started!
Air Fryer Gluten Free Giant Blueberry Pancake
- 1/8 cup White Rice Flour
- 1/8 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1/4 cup Potato Starch
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice Flour
- 1/4 cup Amaranth Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Xanthan Gum (Nix this if you’d prefer the gluten rich recipe)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Pinch of Flake Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup luke warm Water
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon oil (Coconut is my favorite!)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- Spritz of Coconut Oil
- Using a paper towel or basting brush, coat a baking dish that will fit in your air fryer with Coconut Oil.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl and create a well in the center. Add in wet ingredients to the well and whisk; slowly incorporating the dry ingredients.
- Delicately fold in blueberries, then let rest between 10-20 minutes.
- Preheat air fryer to 370° F.
- Carefully pour the batter into the dish and place in air fryer; cooking for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!