I love Taco Pizza! You can substitute the refried beans for enchilada sauce, but I prefer the creaminess of the beans. It’s by far one of my favorite pizzas! Preheating the pizza stone is key for a crispy crust that’s fluffy on the inside. Be sure to sprinkle corn meal to keep it from sticking to the pizza stone.
Beef Taco Pizza
- 1 Pizza Dough Ball; proofed
- 1 1/2 cups Refried Beans
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Taco Beef
- 1 large Tomato; cored and chopped
- 1 small Green Bell Pepper; cored and chopped
- 1 small Onion; diced
- 1/2 cup Black Olives; sliced
- 1/4 cup Pickled Jalapeños; chopped
- 1/4 cup Cilantro; chopped
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- Preheat oven to 400°F and heat a pizza stone on the middle rack.
- Using you knuckles, gently spread the dough ball and shape your pizza crust. Carefully remove the stone from the oven and sprinkle liberally with corn meal. Place the crust over the cornmeal and spread the refried beans over top. Sprinkle on the cheese, taco meat, and chopped vegetables.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20 minutes or until dough is golden and cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the cilantro over top and scoop the sour cream into a ziplock bag. Snip one end of bag and drizzle over the pizza.
- Cut, serve and enjoy!
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!