I never have any leftovers when I make these Deviled Eggs! A friend gave me a tip to make them crazy good! A splash of sweet relish juice! Bare with me, it makes them so amazing! For the best hard boiled eggs, without a sulfury yolk, start with cold eggs and cold water then boil with baking soda for 12 minutes. Place in ice bath until cold. They peel so easily and the yolks are perfect!
Sweet Relish Deviled Eggs
• 6 Hard Boiled Eggs; chilled
• 1/2 cup Mayo
• 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
• 1 Tablespoons Sweet Relish
• 1 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon Salt
• 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
1. Slice eggs in half and pinch out yolks into small bowl.
2. Add in remaining ingredients and, using a fork, mash until creamy and no longer lumpy.
3. Scoop yolk mixture into ziplock or piping bag with a piping tip.
4. Cut off tip of ziplock bag if you’re using one and gently pipe yolk mixture into egg whites in a circular motion starting from the outside and working your way in.
5. Sprinkle with the tops Smoked Paprika and place in fridge until ready to serve!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!