I never have any leftovers when I make these Deviled Eggs! A friend gave me a tip to make them crazy good! A splash of sweet relish juice! Bare with me, it makes them so amazing! For the best hard boiled eggs, without a sulfury yolk, start with cold eggs and cold water then boil with baking soda for 12 minutes. Place in ice bath until cold. They peel so easily and the yolks are perfect!
Sweet Relish Deviled Eggs
- 6 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoons Sweet Relish
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Bring a pot with the eggs and baking soda to a boil. Cover and turn off the heat, allowing the eggs to cook in the hot water for 12 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water and allow to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined. Remove the eggs from the ice water and peel, then slice in half. Scoop the yolks out of the egg whites into the bowl and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Scoop the yolk mixture into a ziplock or piping bag with a piping tip. If you’re using a ziplock bag, cut off one of the edges of the bag. Gently pipe the yolk mixture into the egg whites in a circular motion starting at the center and working your way out.
- Sprinkle with the tops Smoked Paprika and place in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before serving!
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!