As promised, I’m posting my Teriyaki Chicken Recipe! The sauce also goes great on pork, game meat and beef! I make a lot of it and store it in my fridge for up to 2 months.
Baked Teriyaki Glazed Chicken Thighs
• 1 C Soy Sauce
• 2 C Chicken Broth
• 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
• 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
• 1 tsp Chile Paste
• 2/3 C Brown Sugar
• 2 Garlic Cloves; mashed to paste
• 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger; mashed to paste
• 1 Tsp Lemongrass; mashed to paste
• 1 tsp Mustard Powder
• 1 Tbsp Sesame Seeds
• 3 lbs Chicken Thighs; bone-in & skin-on
• 3 Tbsp Cornstarch
• 1/4 C cold water
1. In bowl, pour whisk all of the Teriyaki ingredients together and pour half of the mixture into a ziplock bag with chicken. Marinate in fridge overnight.
2. Heat saucepan over medium heat and add in Sesame Oil. Once hot add in mashed Lemongrass, Garlic and Ginger; sauteing briefly before adding in Chile Paste, spices and Sesame Seeds.
2. Pour in Soy Sauce and broth, bringing to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. In small bowl, combine cornstarch and cold water, whisking thoroughly. Pour into saucepan and stir until thickened.
4. Glaze meat of choice or use it in Stir Fries or over Sushi!