By far, my favorite holiday tradition is making Chex Mix! Had to use my awesome Kitchenatic’s half sheet pan!
I grew up with the original recipe off the Chex Box, but have strayed a little to suit my preferences. I’ve made it 100% Gluten Free. I use Glutino Gluten Free Bagel Chips and Snyder’s brand Gluten Free Mini Pretzels. The Smoked Paprika adds some heat and a little extra something, something! I think next time I’ll add a pinch of Red Pepper Flakes!
Gluten Free Smoky Chex Mix
• 3 cups Rice Chex
• 3 cups Corn Chex
• 1/2 cups raw Cashews; whole
• 1/2 cups raw Almonds; whole
• 1 cup Snyder’s Gluten Free Mini Pretzels
• 1 cup Glutino Gluten Free Bagel Chips; broken up
• 1/2 cup Butter; melted
• 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
• 1 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
• 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1 teaspoon Onion Salt
• 2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Add all of the crackers, cereal and nuts to a large sheet pan and toss gently with spatula until evenly combined.
- In small bowl, combine the melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Drizzle over the cereal mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Bake for 1 hour, tossing every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely then place in an air tight container.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these recipes!