This spicy peanut sauce is delicious! I use it with Fresh Vietnamese Spring Rolls, Chicken Satay, Peanut Fried Rice and Spicy Thai Noodle Stir Fry!
Thai Peanut Sauce
• 2 Tbsp sesame oil
• 1 garlic clove; finely minced
• 1/2 tsp ginger; finely minced
• 1 C Peanut Butter; I prefer chunky
• 2 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
• 1 tsp lime juice
• 1 Tbsp fish sauce
• 1/4 C soy sauce
• 2 Tbsp brown sugar
• 1 Tbsp Garlic-Chile paste (or Sriracha)
• 3 Tbsp chopped peanuts
1. In saucepan over medium heat, add sesame oil, garlic and ginger. Saute until fragrant then add in remaining ingredients. Add cold water 1 Tbsp at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
2. Reduce heat to low and cover; allowing flavors to marry.