Cooking for one everyday means I have a LOT of leftovers. I have to get a little creative on leftover night. One box of spaghetti made 3 dishes! Spaghetti Bolognese, Copycat Panda Express Chow Mein and this!
Leftover Chicken Parm Spaghetti Bake
- 4 cups leftover Spaghetti
- 1 1/2 cups Bolognese Sauce
- 1 cup fresh Spinach
- 1 large Egg; whisked
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large Zucchini; thinly sliced
- 3 leftover Fried Chicken Cutlets
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- 4 generous slices of Mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked pasta, bolognese sauce, egg, parmesan, garlic, salt, pepper and spinach. Scoop the mixture into a greased pie plate.
- Layer the sliced zucchini over the pasta and top with the chicken. Place 1 slice of mozzarella over each breast and divide marinara sauce over each chicken breast.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown and the pasta is heated through. Slice and serve with Garlic Knots.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!