Cooking for one everyday means I have a LOT of leftovers. I have to get a little creative on leftover night. This one box of spaghetti made 3 dishes. Lol! I was out of Ricotta, but Mozzarella was a nice substitute!
Leftover Chicken Parm Spaghetti Bake
4 cups cooked Spaghetti
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 1/2 cups Bolognese Sauce
1 cup fresh Spinach
1 large Egg; whisked
2 Tablespoons grated parmesan
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 large Zucchini; thinly sliced
3 Chicken Breasts; breaded and fried
1 cup Bolognese Sauce
4 generous slices of Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In large bowl, combine spaghetti, olive oil, Bolognese sauce, egg, parmesan, garlic, salt, pepper and spinach. Combine well and scoop into greased pie plate.
3. Layer sliced zucchini over the pasta and top with chicken. Place 1 slice of mozzarella over each breast and divide Bolognese over each chicken breast.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until everything is heated through and the cheese is golden and melted.
5. Remove from oven and top with remaining grated Parmesan.
6. Slice and serve with garlic bread, or in my case, leftover Cuban Sandwich.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!