Baking chicken wings is the BEST way to cook them! The secret to crispy skin is Baking Soda or my personal preference, Cornstarch! You’ll never know they aren’t fried! They’re much healthier and you can make 2 ½ dozen per half sheet pan. They’re a great intro to the weekend and I make these wings at least 3 times a month and they’re always a hit.
- In large bowl or ziplock bag, toss wings in salt, pepper, garlic and cornstarch until evenly coated.
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line bottom of baking sheet with parchment paper and top with a wire rack.
- Using tongs, align wings on the rack and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and flip. Bake an additional 30 minutes or until cooked through and juices run clear.
- Use tongs to transfer wings in a large bowl and drizzle with BBQ sauce. Toss until evenly coated.
- Serve immediately with Seasoned Fries, Coleslaw or a Loaded Baked Potato.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!