I haven’t made a Quiche in forever and I forgot how tasty they are! This one is full of vegetables and delicious bacon. It’s a great way to use up eggs and brunch. Yes, please!
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Add the pie shell to a pie dish and use a fork to poke holes in the bottom. Bake for 12 minutes, then let it cool while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, pepper Parmesan and Swiss cheese.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a drizzle of oil. Once heated, add the minced vegetables and bacon crumbles; cooking until the vegetables are tender.
- Add the cheddar to the bottom of the pie shell and top with the sautéed vegetables. Pour the egg mixture over top and bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove the quiche from the oven and arrange the toppings over the partially set filling. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Looking for a main dish? Try one of these!