Cinnamon apple pancakes, anyone?! 💕 🍎They were delicious and so simple to make!
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
• 1 1/2 C Flour
• 3 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 tsp white sugar
• 2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp ground clove
• 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
• 1/2 C Apple; finely diced
• 1 1/4 C whole milk
• 1 large egg
• 4 Tbsp butter
1. In bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and sugar. In separate bowl, mix apples with spices until fully evenly coated then set aside.
2. In yet another small bowl combine milk and egg, whisking thoroughly.
3. Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix in egg mixture until just combined but slightly lumpy.
4. Gently fold in apples until evenly distributed and cover, allowing to rest for 15-45 minutes in the fridge.
5. Add butter to cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once heated, scoop or pour 1/2 cup batter and cook until bubbles form on top. Flip and cook 30 seconds to 1 minute longer or until golden on the bottom. Place on plate or in oven until ready to serve with butter, syrup and caramelized spiced apples!