Cinnamon apple pancakes, anyone?! 💕 🍎 They were delicious and so simple to make!
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons White Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Clove
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Apple; peeled and finely diced
- 1 1/4 cups Whole Milk
- 1 large Egg
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat oven to its lowest setting.
- In bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and sugar. In separate bowl, mix apples with spices until fully evenly coated then set aside.
- In yet another small bowl combine milk and egg, whisking thoroughly.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix in egg mixture until just combined but slightly lumpy. Gently fold in the apples until evenly distributed and cover, allowing to rest for 15-45 minutes in the fridge.
- Add a pad of butter to a cast iron skillet or griddle over medium heat. Once heated, scoop or pour 1/2 cup batter and cook until bubbles form on top; about 1 minute. Flip and cook another minute or until golden on the bottom. Place on plate and set in the warm oven.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and serve with butter and warm Maple Syrup.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!