Individual Chicken Pot Pies
• 2 large chicken breasts; cooked and cubed.
• 3 celery stalks; chopped
• 1 medium onion, diced
• 1 large carrot; chopped
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 Large russet potato; peeled and cubed
• 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary; chopped
• 1 tsp fresh thyme
• 1/4 C flour
• 1/4 C bacon grease
• 1/4 C milk
1. Add bacon grease to Dutch Oven over medium heat. Add in vegetables, sans garlic, and cook until onions are tender.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Add in garlic and chicken to Dutch Oven; allowing to heat through.
4. Add in flour and cook 3-5 minutes. Add in the milk and stir until thickened.
5. Spoon filling into individual mugs and top with your desired crust.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until crust is cooked through and golden brown.
Note: Puff Pastry is AMAZING with this recipe!