Making the Full English Fry Up made me think about what an American Fry Up would consist of. This is what my perfect, all American breakfast would be. Just missing the biscuits and gravy! That Huckleberry syrup was amazing! I’m one of those crazy people that puts syrup on every part of their breakfast. Lol! Hashbrowns, eggs and all.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, add sausage patties and cook through. Place the patties on a plate and cover with foil. Add the bacon to the skillet and cook until crispy. Remove and place the bacon with the sausage; re-cover.
- Set aside 1 tablespoon of the bacon and sausage grease.
- Add the potatoes to the hot skillet and until tender. Add in the remaining hash ingredients. Cover and remove from heat.
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat and add the reserved grease. In a bowl, combine all of the scrambled egg ingredients and pour into the hot skillet. Cook the eggs, using a spatula to draw the eggs from the edge of the skillet to the center until set to your desired consistency.
- Enjoy with butter, syrup and jam!