Breakfast for dinner! 💕 Getting more recipes ready for printing! This is my favorite dish to make after thanksgiving or when I have leftover scalloped potatoes. It went great with the strawberry Banana Sheet Pancake! ❤️😋
After Thanksgiving Breakfast Bake
• 4 cups leftover Scalloped Potatoes
• 1 pound Breakfast Sausage
• 2 cloves Garlic; finely minced
• 1/2 teaspoon Rubbed Sage
• 1 cup Cheddar; shredded
• 1 pad of Butter
• 12 large Eggs; whisked
• 1 cup Leftover Ham; chopped
• 1 small Onion; chopped
• 1/2 cup Bell Pepper; chopped
• 1 small Tomato; cored and chopped
• 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese; shredded
• 1/4 cup Milk
• 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
• 1/4 teaspoon Rubbed Sage
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 3 leftover biscuits; halved
1. Preheat oven to 400°F and layer the leftover potatoes over the bottom of a greased baking dish.
2. Add sausage to a skillet over medium-high heat and brown until cooked through. Pour over the potatoes and top with 1 cup cheddar. Cover with foil and bake for 10-12 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine eggs, ham, cheese, vegetables, milk and seasonings in a large bowl. Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the pad of butter. Add in the egg mixture and scramble lightly until half set, but still slightly runny. Remove the baking dish from the oven and scoop the eggs over the sausage mixture and top with halved biscuits. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
4. Re-cover with foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
Looking for a side dish? Try one of these recipes!